Sunday, January 28, 2007

Fatality!

It's been many years, but my love of video games has not been sated. We visited Ukie Friday and played Guitar Hero. It's fun, but you really have to practice to get good. I was on the easy level and tried one one the medium level and it was mass hysteria. They added in a fourth chord!

Today Ukie brought the games to us. He bought some racing games and a fighting game. I'm just not a big fan of racing games (or sports games) but it was fun to watch. Then we played Mortal Kombat! The makers really upped the gore factor, but it was still a blast to play. It still has the classic characters that I liked, I kicked butt with Sonya Blade!

My amusing husband is off to California bright and early tomorrow. Well, he'll leave at 5am, so I doubt it will be that bright. Somehow I will make it through without him. Fortunately, I happen to have plans for most of the week. Monday night I'm going to learn to knit at a workshop at the library. Tuesday I'm going to a friend's house to watch Gilmore Girls. Wednesday I have the 'Protecting God's Children' workshop (required for my new job). Thursday night I tutor. Finally, I'm free on Friday. I was thinking of calling friends for a girl's night, but after a busy week I may just want to chill. Plus I tutor Saturday morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're set.

Well, if you ever get bored, you know where to find me and PS2.

(p.s. Read my blog.)

Ukie

Anonymous said...

well, looks like you won't even miss me!

Love you and missing you 3 hours away.

C