Friday, January 26, 2007

Wheeeeeeee!

Two weeks done at the new school and so far things are good. Yesterday was especially good because school was canceled! It was not for snow but because on Tuesday a bus driver was pulled over and they found a needle with cocaine on the bus. Turns out the driver had a history of tickets and DUIs. Apparently the company contracted to do the bussing never did a background check! So all of the buses were grounded on Thursday so emergency background checks could be done. I guess five other drivers were zapped, but there were enough that passed that we did have school today.

Oh, and today when I was walking out, a group of freshman girls all waved and wished me a good weekend. They like me, they really like me. Now if I can only get this one punk in 4th to simmer down.

In other news, there is no other news. My life once again revolves around school.

This next week will be interesting though. My fabulous spouse is abandoning me to go out to California again. So what if it's work related? I'll have to feed myself! And do my own laundry! And clean! Oh, wait, I do that anyway. But I'll be darned if I do the dishes. Hello, dishwasher!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you mean your life doesn't revolve around me? Thanks alot, see if you get any give while I'm away on my work trip.

Don't love you anymore,

Husband

Anonymous said...

dammit! gifts, not give