Thursday, November 16, 2006

Toilet paper everywhere

So my grand adventures today include cleaning up toilet paper. Min thinks it is a chew toy. When we had Cottonelle she would unroll it. So I would come home and find a trail of toilet paper leading into the bathroom and a huge pile of it on the ground. Now we have Scott's and apparently it doesn't unroll. So instead she chews it off. And she does this while I am here and perfectly willing to play. I'll get up and walk and see a stray corner of paper. And I walk into the bathroom and there are chunks of it on the ground. Oh, most of it is still on the roll, but as you try to unroll it, there are big holes where Min chewed out the chunks.

And this has happened three times today.

I also attempted my first apple pie last night. The directions were for a 9" pie pan so I made the crust too small for a 9.5" pan. Yes, the half of an inch makes a difference. And yes, I was too lazy to reroll it. I did ok peeling the apples. I made a crumb topping instead of crust. I didn't cook it long enough, so the apples aren't totally done and it has a lot of liquid in the bottom. BUT! It still tastes darn good! So next week, nobody will die of pie poisoning at Thanksgiving.

Today's screen shot is of a movie. It shouldn't be too hard :) Who can name it?



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Round round get around I get around!

It's Flight of the Navigator

Anonymous said...

Who's twisted sister?

Yea, I'm not the one with purple hair.

Who's the President? Jimmy Carter.

Hugs said...

Excellent guess Dandy :)