Friday, December 08, 2006

Unexcitement

The last two times I have been to the gym, there have been women in the locker room on their cell phones. This used to never bother me (except the time at UT where someone was swearing obscenities at the top of her lungs and there were kids in the locker room). However at this gym there is a sign saying 'Cell Phones Prohibited in the Area.' And today the lady turned down the tv so she could continue her conversation. The tv is right above this sign.

So it's not really a problem, I'm just spoiled and it's a small locker room. I'm used to some casual conversation, but not one-sided, loud conversation. Then the lady followed me out of the locker room up to the cardio equipment still talking away. Fortunately she went to the bicycles, otherwise I would have had to have strong words for her. And I would have tossed her phone off the second floor landing. Really, I would have.

That is about as exciting as my life gets.

Game night tonight! My marvelous husband has arranged for people to come over and even hinted that I can pick the game! He actually phrased it as "we'll let Hugs pick which game she wants to win tonight." ......so true.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Game night sounds like a good idea on such a cold Friday! I hope the tutoring is going well for you!

Emily

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed game night! Let me make up for it with dinner and stories about how the rest of my Friday went! Are you and Chris free this week at all?