Saturday, September 27, 2008

Falling Apart in my Old Age

What the heck?

I seem to be getting some minor rash again. Just a few itchy bumps on my arm and leg.

Since I've started running at the beginning of summer, my right knee has bothered me. During the run, the back and outside of it feels like it is tightening up. If I push it, I can't walk down stairs for the next two days. If I don't push it, there is just a minor ache. I've tried stretches, weight lifting and taking a break from running, but nothing helps. It still hurts when I run. I'll be setting up an appointment about this soon.

This past week my right foot started hurting. I can't see any bruising, but that is what it feels like. It's across the balls of my feet and across the top of my foot. It didn't help that I also managed to stub my foot on a shopping cart and have a screen door slam on the foot.

And to top it off, I managed to slam my elbow onto the arm rest in my car hard enough to hurt it. I can't lean on it or even lean on my hand. This morning I went to do my push-ups (did I mention I'm trying 100 push-ups?) and just whimpered.

I promise I won't be so whiny in my next post.

No comments: