Thursday, June 19, 2008

They might like me

I have an 'informal meeting' with the principal tomorrow about the Algebra position. Those were her words, not mine. I'm taking her up on the 'informal' part by bringing Xander. I cringe at the unprofessionalism (spell check says that isn't a word, but since when do I care what spell check thinks) of bringing a nine month old to an interview, Chris needs to work, it's too early in the day for the neighbor to babysit and also awkwardly overlaps with playgroup time so no one there can help.

I figure I can pitch it as 'my salary is going directly to his school savings for when he attends here.'

3 comments:

Hugs said...

It went well!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I feared for a while game night might turn into "Hugs gives a lesson on quadratic equations" if you didn't find a math outlet, but I didn't want to say anything.

Hugs said...

Hmm, maybe that is why attendance to game night has been a little low. Well, I'll just have to show you that math is fun! Just kidding