Thursday, June 12, 2008

I forgot to tell you

That adoring husband of mine had abandoned me to go gallivanting across England again (at least that's the way I tell it to get sympathy). He's back now and earning his keep as is proper. But while he was gone I had to pick up his slack. That includes (but is not limited to):

a) Cleaning the cat litter. It's not hard. It's not even terribly gross. But it's two cats and one box, so it's often.

b) Mow the lawn. That's right, I took Rocky the reel lawn mower out for a spin. I was nervous because the last time I tried it I had to give up when about 1/3 of the back lawn was done. Granted I was 6 or so months pregnant and it was summer. It was so easy this time! I couldn't strap Xander to my back like Chris, but I had him next to the window so I could see and hear him. And away I went!

c) Taking out trash and recycling on trash day. Once again, not hard or gross.

d) I actually had to wash more dishes even with Chris gone because we only have four baby bottles and that was right when Xander was on formula.

I know there was something else impressive that I did, but now I forget.

Thanks again to Ikkin, Trisha and Lori for helping me to pass the time. Also to my neighbors (who don't actually know about this blog)(or maybe they do and I don't know they know) who helped me and Xander the day I had a fun migraine.

No comments: