Friday, February 22, 2008

Something to Smile About

Here are some things that made me smile this week.

1) Bunny prints in the snow. You can see where the little guy stopped to eat, went exploring (the fire pit!) and took off. It's very cute.

2) Chuck Norris Tributes

3) A radio station that changed it's format and is now playing everything I loved in college (and some from high school). On one hand it makes me feel a little dated that the 90's rock gets it's own station (as opposed to '80s, 90s and now) but it sure does make me smile.

4) I'm getting decent at knitting scarves and I like it! Here is one with a little hole to pull the scarf through. Chris wants a hat and a sweater, both which scare me to try. But by golly, try I will!
5) The sewing class took too long, so a third meeting was scheduled. But I won't be able to make it. So my tote sits unfinished. I will try to finish it, but I was distracted by making these burp cloths. The aren't the fanciest things in the world but I am incredibly proud of myself for putting these together. These have letters of the alphabet and I have a few more to make with cute little monkeys.

No comments: