Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Objects on blog are not as crafty as they appear

I finished the monkey burp cloths for my little monkey. Ironically he is not spitting up as much as he used to (and by me writing that I have guaranteed projectile vomit for the next week).

I did get to make it to the last sewing class, so here is my tote. I love how it looks! It is on the flimsy side since I haven't put in a base and was too lazy and cheap to go buy thicker interfacing.

I know you are wondering what I am using my tote for. It's storing my current knitting project, knitting a hat. I'm trying double pointed needles to knit on the round for the first time. Getting it started seems to be the hard part. I started it over like three times.


Here is a photo cap for you. Chris, you should get this so let others try first :)

2 comments:

Dandysue said...

Roman holiday? Great Movie.
Mandy

Hugs said...

Yeah! I didn't put the answer up because I knew you hadn't been on lately and I hoped someone would guess!