Monday, February 26, 2007

Toilet paper just doesn't taste as good

So Min has learned a new trick. She goes up to the closet door and lays down and, prying with her front paws and clawing with her back paws, she slides it open a couple of inches.

Neat, huh? I beg to differ.

She does this because she has discovered something in the closet. Something thats chewy and easy to carry. Something that smells vaguely of feet. See, two weeks ago Hubby shut her in the closet for a few hours. So she explored. And she found a shoe box. And in that shoe box? Apparently the world's greatest cat toy. My knee high pantyhose and footies.

So today I come home and find a footie on the living room floor. And a knee high on the stairs. Then a trail going around the corner into the bedroom. And the closet door is open slightly. And the box lid is lying next to the box. And the box is empty. The hose I already found is definitely not all of it, so I'm trying to keep my eye out for where she is stashing the rest.

The bright side is at least she isn't chewing on the toilet paper anymore. Wait, no, I'm wrong. She's still chewing on that too.

No comments: