Friday, February 16, 2007

A great week

So I finally got snow days. Three of them, one last week and two this week. I have become used to sleeping in until 8 and it is cruel punishment when my alarm goes off at 5:45.

But I had an awesome time off this week because my charming husband also got two days off this week. He did go in on Tuesday and called an hour later to tell me to get ready for sledding. Read his blog for more about that. The link is --------->

Not much else going on here. I did make my first snow angel of the season, which was promptly snowed all over. Ummm, yeah, that's about it.

Job is still going well. Here's a little known secret. Every school I've worked at has had a teacher hangout for Friday's after school. It's always a place to get drinks and it's always a select group - not everyone knows where it is. At Live Oaks I got the invite in the first few months. I almost blew it though because another new guy was asking if I knew any hangouts and I almost told him. Needless to say, he was NOT on the invite list. Anyway, I did get the invite at my new job. So I am in! They like me! Granted, I haven't gone yet, but still!

On a side note, it's weird to think my teachers in high school might have gotten together to drink and discuss students.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check it out. The awesomness that will be my birthday celebration this year is March 10. We will start at Gameworks where everyone will let me win, and move around Easton's bars after that. You are officially required to be there!