Thursday, March 13, 2008

Random conversation

To set the scene, my inspiring hubby and I try to have some sort of deep and/or meaningful conversation during the day. It usually ends up right before we go to bed.

--------------

Hugs (trying to be imaginative): So, if you were an element on the periodic table what would you be?

Chicks: Xenon

Hugs: Ok. Why?

Chicks: Because it sounds cool. And it's a gas. And it's noble! It's a noble gas.

Hugs (anticipating the same question and wanting to avoid revealing my lack of periodic table knowledge): You know, Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

Chicks: *mouth gaps a little at the shock of Xenon no longer existing*

--------------

We bought a new camera last night, so prepare to be inundated with pictures of Xander and the daffodils that may or may not have survived the blizzard.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Ok, no fair, coffee in my nose hurts.

That was too too funny.

Hugs said...

I'm sure I put a warning in extra fine print at the top....