Monday, March 31, 2008

How to get rid of cold weather

I've been keeping pretty busy lately. Like I said in the baby blog, I went to visit my sister and brother on Wednesday. Thursday Dandy visited and we had a marvelous time at Target. Friday Sarah visited and we went on the Quest for a Jumperoo.

Other than that, I've been schmoozing around the house working on this and that. I finally finished knitting the hat for Chris. Just in time for the 60 degree weather.


Quite frankly I'm surprised it came out so well. There are little mess-ups in it that I know only I can see and a few obvious mess-ups. It's supposed to have the letters PJ (for Pearl Jam) on the side in seed stitch, but it didn't work out so well. But for knitting in the round for the first time, it turned out to be a wearable hat.

Chris is at work, so Xander offered to model for me. Keep in mind that Chris's melon is about 10 times as big as Xander's, especially when you include his hair.


No comments: