Thursday, August 30, 2007

Where did that come from?

Last night I finally got some rest. And the vivid but weird dreams are back.

All I remember about the first part is that I was on some type of class trip to Somewhere. Stuff happens, don't remember what. But one guy decided to stock up on Botox while we were there. Some more stuff happens and then we find out the chaperones or police were going to conduct a raid and go through all of our things. Then it gets strange (yeah, like it's not already strange).

The guy with the Botox is all frozen faced so we accuse him of using the Botox. But he had a lot so I'm yelling at him "You didn't inject all of it did you?!?" And he's nodding yes, but just then I catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror and my lips are swelling! So then I'm yelling "what did you do to me??" And my lips just keep swelling and not in a pretty way, but crooked and mishapen. Then, my bottom lip springs a leak and this clear liquid starts squirting out (I know, ew!). So I start screaming "Get it out! Get it out!" I end up falling down on my hands and knees and the liquid turns colors and I just keep yelling to get it out.

I must have one mighty strong fear of Botox.

No comments: