Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Return of Chris

Ah. I didn't quite realize how tough the past three weeks have been until they were over. For those who didn't know, Chris was on a business trip to England for nearly three weeks and just returned on Saturday. I managed to keep up with Xander, not let the house get destroyed (although the CD collection will never be the same) and even ate my veggies like a good expectant mother.

A big thanks to people who visited, babysat and ate out with me (and Xander).

Chris told me that he bought me a souvenir and that it was a shirt from a maternity shop. I have to admit that I expected a big t-shirt with a flag across the stomach. Instead Chris bought me this shirt at a downtown London boutique! Not something I would have picked out, but I love it and I am getting so many compliments on it!

Chris told me to go out and enjoy myself, but I haven't had a chance yet. So I'm totally scheduling a mani/pedi for next week, just in time for the wedding I'm in.

1 comment:

Dandysue said...

That is so cool! You look great!