Tuesday, July 08, 2008

What's old is new

You know how there are shows you used to watch a long time ago? And as your mind wanders and you think "I wonder where that person is now?" A couple of weeks ago I received answers to two of them.

1)
2)
Do you recognize either of them? Do you know what show either was on or is currently on? I'll wait for comments to see just how dorky I really am. Then I'll fill in the rest of the masses. And try not to cheat with IMDB, because I know you are tempted to.

I know you're thinking "He looks sooooo familiar...."

....

I knew Ikkin would recognize the first one. Yes, John Henson was the host of Talk Soup on E! back in the day. Now is a commentator on Wipeout, a new show on ABC. And while it's amusing to watch people splash around the commentators definitely make the show down right laughable.

Any takers on #2? Ikkin is on the right path with the show but not the name.

....

#2 is JD Roth. Way (way, way) back in the day he hosted a kids' game show called (I think) Play House. More recently he hosted a kids' Saturday morning version of Survivor called Endurance. While watching #1 on Wipeout there was a commercial for a new show that Mr. JD Roth will be hosting called Opportunity Knocks. Looks like Amnesia, but funnier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The first guy is John Henson, #1 super fan of the Moffats and former host of Talk Soup. Sigh...he was dreamy. The second guy hosted a show where kids competed and then got to race around a pseudo-Aztec maze, I think. I want to name him Danny, but I think that's because he just looks like a Danny to me.