Saturday, June 09, 2007

Hammer Time

For those of you who have not glanced at the calender recently, Father's day is coming up. I saw this commercial today and thought it was hilarious.



School is now done, finished, complete, stick a fork in it. I will now assume the position CFO (Chief Family Officer) of the household. I was actually interviewed for this position, so you know it must be serious. While this includes things like budgets, cleaning and cooking, I'm actually on a power trip and keep telling Chris how things are going to be around here. Because I say so.

But first I get a one week vacation.

I did sign up for class at Jo-Ann Fabric called 'Getting to Know Your Sewing Machine'. I was all excited and bought thread and a magnetic pin cushion. But they canceled it due to low registration. Apparently I am the only person in northern Columbus who does not know my sewing machine. A friendly teacher at school did offer to teach me, so I'll be giving her a call. After vacation.

2 comments:

chicks514 said...

I'm dope on the floor and I'm magic on the mic.

Anonymous said...

That was funny.

CFO. Nice.