Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Matchy-matchy

Have you seen my new purse? I've only had it for a year. However, if I'm with the kids I will be sporting the diaper bag. But if you catch me by myself I will have my purse.


I seem to stick with Fossil purses. I don't care for leather purses with a lot of hardware. I want canvas and pockets. This one veered a little from what I usually get but I adored it. But I didn't buy it the first time I saw it. Any time I buy a purse on impulse I end up regretting it. And of course it was gone when I went back for it. I had to do an intense internet search to find it and then I had to wait until it was on sale.

More recently I decided that my wallet should be replaced. My old one has been good for well over five years, why not try something new. And I found this cute one, again from Fossil.

But when I went to buy it, the store had only one and the corner was all rubbed off. I was disappointed but browsed for a few minutes. Then I found this one. And I may or may not have named the little bee on it Herbert.


It wasn't until I went to check out that I realized how well it matched my purse. While I wanted to get a wallet that would compliment my purse, I didn't mean for it to match. Ah well, since the wallet (and Herbert) spends most of its time in the diaper bag I don't really need to worry about it.

No comments: