Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's been too long

Wow, almost two months since I posted. Oops!

I haven't finished any big projects, so there isn't too much to post there.

I posted about the holidays in the other blog. But here's a funny conversation from while we were opening gifts.

Hugs: Oh, a gift card!
Bub: To....?
Hugs: (in a totally chipper voice) To ME!
*silence*
Hugs: Oh, you mean where to! Did I just have a blond moment? Is the camera still on? (My dad was video recording the event)

Teaching is going pretty smoothly, especially with the awesome babysitter. I'm tutoring two students who are both motivated, so that brings in a little extra spending cash.

My little brother was married last weekend, so I'll post some pictures of that soon (there are some already on Facebook).

No comments: