Thursday, March 05, 2009

He'd need to shave his legs though

This morning, as Chris was getting ready to leave for work, I was hanging in the kitchen and Xander was chugging his morning milk, I commented that it was supposed to be nice today and maybe Xander and I would explore the back yard. Chris replied that this summer would be fun playing back there. I said yeah, especially telling Xander what he can't touch. Chris agreed, saying to Xander....

Chicks: Stay out of Daddy's flower beds!

Hugs: I thought they were our flower beds? I mean, I know you do most of the work.... (I was thinking that I at least pick out the flowers)

Chicks: Yeah, there's the raking, watering, weeding, planting, trimming. So stay out of Daddy's flower beds!

Hugs: You know, according to that logic, you are wearing my clothes. Look Xander, Daddy is wearing Mom's clothes!

Chicks: ...... Have a good day Xander. (leaves)

1 comment:

Dandysue said...

Man I wish I was as smart as you!!!