Monday, January 14, 2008

Resolutions 2008

Ok, here's what I am doing for the new year.

Lose weight - I'd like to get to prepregancy weight for three reasons.
1) So I can fit into my pants again
2) So I look hot (hey, I'll admit it, I want to be hot again)
3) Story for you. I was walking in the mall and caught a glimpse of a woman out of the corner of my eye and thought 'whoa, hoochie mama, get a shirt that doesn't display your enormous assets quite so much.' Then I realized it was a reflection of me wearing one of my prepregnancy fitted shirts. I realize that I'm nursing and my assets won't necessarily go down in size, but almost none of my fitted shirts is appropriate to wear in public and I even feel a little slutty wearing them at home.

Quite frankly I'd like to lose more weight, but one step at a time. Anyway, here's the beginning of my plan
1) Lift weights four days a week (2 days on upper body, 2 days on lower body)
2) 6,000 steps a day (using my fancy new pedometer, I'm usually around 4,000) Start running again in the spring
3) Each morning fill my 64 oz jug with water, drink it all.
4) Cut back on those darned sweets, to one a day

Sew - I'm all signed up for the class to learn to make a tote bag. If you are all lucky, for next Christmas you will all get a tote with a nicely knitted scarf.

No comments: