Friday, March 16, 2007

You're just jealous

Days off of school are just awesome. Today I slept in till almost 8, despite my well-meaning husband trying to get me up for school. I was able to get to the gym for a good workout. I had time to shave my legs (I know you wonder about my leg shaving habits). I went to the library and to the book store. I watched some Gilmore Girls and got groceries. And then it was 3 and everything after 3 doesn't matter because I would be out of school anyway.

The internet here has a habit of randomly stopping. You'll be on a website and then the next one won't work. You'll be watching a video and it stops loading. Even my laptop, which connects to a neighbor's wireless network, won't work. All signs look like the internet is on, but nothing will work. Fortunately, it's working right now, but the problem seems to have narrowed it's target. I can't get to my email. I had every intention of catching up on my email today and reading messages from people getting the news, and now I can't. Bitterness.

Handsome Hubby owes me Steak'n'Shake for a lost bet and we can't because it's Friday in Lent! Man, it sounds good too.

Oh, he owes me because he was wrong about what my Valentine's gift looked like. That's right, he orders me this ring from Wal-Mart using their website and customizing it, and he didn't realize that two of the stones were cut like hearts. I got the ring on Wednesday and it is great. :)

And in case anyone hasn't gotten the announcement in the mail, Hubby and I are having a baby! Most people know this and have seen our new blog, but I'll add it to the links here too. I'll try to keep all the pregnancy-related topics there.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I don't know how to get the tickers to fit on the sidebar, but you can add it to your footer content if you like and it fits there. Or you can use a badge instead of a ticker (Snugglepie.com has them, I think).

Congrats again!

Rob said...

I have to say, your pregnancy counter avatar really does resemble you! Or at least I think so, I haven't actually seen you in what, 2 years?

Congratulations, BTW!