Thursday, June 09, 2011

Revolutionary!

Here are a couple videos that are changing my (domestic) life.

First, how to fold a t-shirt quickly. They say 2 seconds in other versions but I count getting the t-shirt flat as part of the time. It's easy, I didn't even need to practice. The hardest part is remembering that when you are done one of the sleeves is outside of the fold and that is the side you should pick up the shirt so it doesn't fall apart. You may not understand the words (Japanese) but the technique is easy enough to pick up.



Next, I found out that I have been tying my shoes wrong for 30+ years. Thanks, Mom and Dad. The hardest part of this is I automatically double knot, which defeats the purpose. Also, the laces on my Converse are so long that I need to double knot them anyway. This one is a bit longer because it is explained.

2 comments:

Ikkin said...

You aren't kidding about the shoelace one! Actually, I've found it most useful when tying my belts around wrap dresses-now they look the way they do in the pictures!

Hugs said...

Good point, I hadn't thought of that!