Friday, May 02, 2008

Morning of the Lepus

Last Sunday, as we were getting ready for church, I saw two little bunnies enjoying our back yard. When suddenly one bunny turned and charged full speed at the second bunny! Then the second bunny leaped high into the air over the first one as it rocketed towards him! That second bunny easily reached three feet high.

They proceeded to do this twice more. Crazy!

Is this some sort of display of super-bunny-powers? Or the bunny version of bull fighting? Or were they just training to jump the fence into our new garden?

I was going to do a screen cap from Night of the Lepus, but I couldn't find a decent one. So in a moment of nostalgia, here is a screen cap for you to guess.

2 comments:

chicks514 said...

What is it with you and Chuck Norris these days? Do I need to attempt to grow a beard again and take karate classes?

Hugs said...

My plan of distracting you from my Jonathan Brandis obsession by pretending to have a Chuck Norris obsession seems to be working.