Friday, November 30, 2007

Toot-toot-tootoring

I have a second student to tutor! The cards I passed out at the local schools have paid off. My second student is also in geometry and just has trouble understanding the teacher. So far both students are fairly motivated and bright, so they ask questions and want to do well. I was a little worried I would get students who were forced to go to a tutor by their parents and didn't actually care.

Last night, in an effort to further expand my palate, we had brussel sprouts. I bought a bag of frozen sprouts that I could just through in the microwave to steam. Yeah, I can see why they have a bad rap, even Chris didn't like them. They were surprisingly juicy which I didn't like. I'd give them a 3 on the Hugs-o-meter.

But it was made better because I made Fantasy Fudge(but without the nuts). Oh sweet bliss.

2 comments:

Dandysue said...

That fudge looks amazing! Hope you have some left next week. It is best without nuts, you got it right!

Mandy

Hugs said...

If you think there would be some left by this weekend, you don't know us very well :) I do have the ingredients to make more, but it will depend on how cookie making goes (I'm making some for charity, so don't think you'll get any of those either, sorry).