Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Ta Da!

Here is but a sample of my amazing skillz at cake decorating. I used cupcakes this week so it would be easier for Chris to give them away at work. I'm so thoughtful! Plus it is easier for me to keep a few for myself because they are delicious. Both Chris and Ikkin tried to hold conversations with me as they took huge bites, so the cupcakes must be good. Here are close ups of my two favorites. What can I say, I'm proud of myself for learning something new.



Next week I learn to make a rose! They will be the tastiest roses ever!

2 comments:

Dandysue said...

Those are beautiful! Good job!
Mandy

chicks514 said...

You know, as I ate the last cupcake last night, I had to spit out the wrapper. I caught it on my first bite. There was no easy way to get the wrapper off nicely. It's okay though because the bit of the wrapper that I got paled in comparison to that of the cupcake!

Love you

C