Thursday, April 05, 2007

I'm still here

Sorry I've been away. Life has been hectic and then I get really tired. I'm always thinking of things I want to blog about (note to self: personalized license plates, superstitions, more Min stories) but never finding the time or motivation.

But now I'm on Spring Break! Oh, the joys of being a teacher. Over a week without classes or papers to grade or lessons to plan. I just want to curl up on the couch in a blissful ball. But alas, I have to work at my tutoring job tonight.

By the way, you know that saying in Ohio "if you don't like the weather, just wait 15 minutes"? Well on Tuesday we had a record high of 81 degrees. On Wednesday it snowed. Despite it being April, spring is nowhere in sight. I'm not complaining, just wanted to share the joy with you who are not here to enjoy the endless flurries today.

And because my prompt husband already posted about our house and said I'd post about the borders, I should probably do that. So this house has border in several rooms. The kitchen/dining area has a dark neutral border that looks like wheat and names spices. The one bedroom upstairs has a watercolor flower border at about waist height. Then there are the bathroom borders.Why yes, that sheep on the left is wearing a tie.

Outhouses in the bathroom, how original.

It wouldn't be so bad except our current bathrooms contain
Pastels and purples mixed with sheep and outhouses. I don't see this going well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can paint the sheep purple?

Hugs said...

I did need a summer project. How about purple sheep with a black and white bathroom background?